When purchasing workers’ compensation insurance, an employer is buying the following protections:
- Medical services needed to treat the job injury or illness
- Temporary disability payments to the employee to help replace lost wages
- Permanent disability payments to the employee to compensate for permanent effects of the injury
- A death benefit for the employee’s survivors in the event of a fatal injury
- Legal representation for the employer by the insurance carrier
- Protection for the employer against most lawsuits for on-the-job injuries/illnesses
Our team of expert advisors will consult with you to ensure that your company, and your valued staff have the proper risk management system in place for your organization. We work with our clients to develop the proper plan based on your business, and our many years of experience.